Archive for the ‘FreedomPop Reviews’ tag
With the Freedom Spot MiFi 500 LTE, you can get online anywhere on a blazing fast LTE network that works with Sprint’s advanced tri-band technology. Connect up to 10 WiFi enabled devices in seconds to stream, share, or Facebook with your friends and family without those annoying buffer interruptions. This hotspot is bursting with extra features and options like an advanced OLED screen, 6+ hours of battery life, and 3G Network fallback. This sleek and compact hotspot is 3.8 by 2.4 by .7″ (HWD) and weighs just 3.35 ounces. This hotspot is a solid device that was also recently featured on Stack Social.
We just recently launched LTE services with a Free 500MB LTE plan that is getting included some seriously awesome reviews for Freedom Pop from real users across Facebook and Twitter. Here’s our favorite Facebook FreedomPop Review:
“Got my lte mifi, it works great! I just take it with me when I need data. My iphone bill is now less than $10 a month!”– Cheryl, Facebook
Weighing in at a mere 2.1 ounces with a width of 2.6”, a height of 2.6”, and a depth of 0.5”, the FreedomPop Photon is our favorite little guy, as well as one of our best selling devices. It will connect up to 8 devices simultaneously to the internet via wifi. One a full charge, the Photon will work for up to 6 hours and get speeds up to 12Mpbs down and 1.5Mpbs up on Clearwire’s Wimax network. Don’t be fooled. This little guy packs a huge punch, and the positive FreedomPop Photon Reviews prove it. It was also recently named one of the Best Mobile WiFi Hospots by Mashable.
Here’s a few fun things some awesome subscribers have been saying so far in FreedomPop Reviews: Photon Edition:
It’s made of soft touch black plastic, with matte black grilles along the side. It’s attractive, in a minimalist way, and small enough to slip into any pocket.- Alex Colon, PC Mag: FreedomPop Freedom Spot Photon
“The setup process couldn’t be easier… You turn on the Photon 4G by holding the power button, give it a minute to start up, and then connect to it with your smartphone, tablet, laptop or whatever other WiFi-enabled device the way you would connect to any access point.”-Michael Kwan, Mobile Mag: FreedomPop Photon 4G Mobile Hotspot Review
I’ve been loving Freedompop. I live and work in Baltimore, so coverage is great. My hotspot actually saved my tail during hurricane Sandy when we were ordered to work from home and my Comcast internet went down. Miraculously, Clearwire’s towers were still up and I was able to work and get paid thanks to this device- David Flores: Mobile Mag Comment
Not only can you buy a Photon from Amazon, but there are some great first-hand user FreedomPop Reviews: Photon Edition there too:
“This is an amazing little device. Although it’s much smaller, thinner, and lighter than a phone, the battery life is impressive: nearly six hours of continuous use. In comparison, my smartphone’s battery drains out within an hour or two when I use it as a wifi hotspot”.- Joshua H, Amazon
Facebook is another great place to read FreedomPop Photon Reviews:
My Photon is working great, there really should be a point of reference for how small these are in every official photo, like a credit card. ITS TINY! love it and it still runs the same 6 hrs per charge my Clear iSpot does. GREAT work guys!- Brad Apelgren, Facebook
Don’t forget to visit our website to get the best deals on your very own Freedom Spot Photon HERE
We’re excited to announce the FreedomPop Hub Burst, the first home broadband device from FreedomPop that comes with 1GB of data for free each month with the ability to earn unlimited data by adding Freedom Friends via email, Twitter and Facebook and social media, and engaging in our partner promotions. With speeds up to 8x faster than DSL, the FreedomPop Hub Burst is the only piece of equipment that you need to set up a secure, wireless 4G network in your home.
Keep your entire family connected with the FreedomPop Hub Burst that allows up to 10 devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones to be connected simultaneously via WiFi. Replace your home internet today and enjoy the speed, mobility and low cost of FreedomPop’s 4G wireless broadband Internet service. The Hub Burst is priced for moderate internet users with tiered plans that will bring even significant savings to customers across the board who want to further cut down on monthly bills.
We love it when you leave us Facebook comments. Here are some of the best FreedomPop Reviews about our Home Hub Burst from Facebook:
“So far I love the freedom that Freedompop gives me!”- Kerry Rogers, Facebook
“I am extremely pleased with the HUB! In fact, I stayed up all night doing benchmarks with it! 😉 I get better (reception) with the hub than with the Photon device. Since I use the Hub as primary gateway for all voip communications, I noticed a big difference in clarity and performance when I switched to the Hub. I am very pleased with the product and I strongly recommend this product to anyone that wants to save $$ and have quality voip communication. The 10GB plan has ample of bandwidth for all my voip communications!”- Dino Myte
“Received my Freedom Hub Burst! Work’s great out of the box (with some default password changes of course!). Better signal strength that my Clear.com modem. Looks like a winner to replace my Clear.com service.”- Scott Merrifield
“My “Freedom Hub Burst” modem arrived safe and sound. It was super easy to set up. The user interface was very clear and I was able to set a new WiFi password and rename the SSID within minutes. Connection strength is excellent at my home in Seattle (Queen Anne). I’m very pleased with my new FreedomPop connection!”- Kent Kephart
“Got my Hub Burst! Loving it”-Tasha Bowers
Get the whole family online using the Hub Burst by visiting our website
Our most budget friendly device is the size of a USB drive. The Freedom Stick Bolt is designed to be as easy as plug-and-play. There are no cables and no chargers. At half the price of a hotspot, the Bolt is designed to get one device online by creating an ethernet connection. It’s extremely reliable, requires no maintenance, and no charging. Since it doesn’t create wifi network, you can surf the net securely without the fear of someone else getting on your network.
We’ve received articles written from all over the internet about our services, but sometimes the best advice comes from real users. Here are some first-hand Freedompop Reviews for the Bolt from users who use our services everyday.
Ok, i just got the USB device. So far i am loving it. I work in telecom so i expected a couple of minutes of setup. I was very pleasantly surprised it was true plug-and-play, and on a MAC!.I will keep using it, and believe me if the experience is this silky smooth, i will be telling all my friends and coworkers!- Juan Alberto Perez Zacarias, Facebook
If you’re at all mobile this is a no brainer. Just get it.- Rob Gonzalez, Amazon
“Very handy device. It is very useful in school when our wifi network is too overloaded and the internet becomes unusable.” – William Wadsworth, Facebook
Don’t forget to Bolt it up by visiting our website here to order or just to learn more.
Though FreedomPop started as just an idea, it’s evolved into a shared mission to bring free internet to anyone, anywhere. We continue to improve our services based on FreedomPop reviews from our customers and feedback from users like you. We wanted to share with you some FreedomPop reviews from across the web to date, including FreedomPop reviews of our devices and FreedomPop reviews of our services.
We also wanted to remind you to leave your own comments and FreedomPop reviews with us whether it is via email to our customer service desk or on Facebook. Thoughts and ideas are always welcomed.
CNET FreedomPop Review
This FreedomPop review comes from the one of the top consumer electronics oriented review sites:
- “FreedomPop is trying to change the broadband market like Skype has changed voice. The company offers free Internet access delivered via Clearwire’s WiMax network, something that could pose a big threat to the traditional Internet service providers like Time Warner Cable.”- Shara Tibken, CNET: FreedomPop Launches Free Home Broadband
- “This could be a dream come true for iPhone-envying iPod Touch owners.” – Rick Broida, CNET: FreedomPop Cradle Brings Free 4G to iPod Touch
Forbes Tech FreedomPop Review
This FreedomPop review comes from an independent journalist and FreedomPop subscriber
- “FreedomPop allows you to buy only what you need at a fair price”- Jordan Shapiro, Forbes Tech: FreedomPop Hands-on and Unplugged at Home
PC Mag FreedomPop Review
This FreedomPop review delivered a 4 star rating from one of the top consumer electronics magazines online
- On its own, the Freedom Spot Photon is a solid hotspot. Combined with a free plan from FreedomPop, it’s an innovative new way to get online for free. It’s a great, inexpensive option for staying connected on the go, and a worthy recipient of our Editors’ Choice award. -Alex Colon, PC Mag: FreedomPop Freedom Spot Photon
FreedomPop User Reviews
Check out all the FreedomPop reviews from our very own users submitted across social media and emailed directly to our customer support staff
- “This is a fabulous solution to get all my devices online when I need it. It’s fast speeds and great coverage area keep me hooked up! Thanks Freedom Pop!!!”- Annette G, Facebook
- “I ♥ FreedomPop! Reliability and connectivity is awesome! :-)” – Melissa M, Facebook
- “Fantastic solution”- RPV, Amazon
- “It’s true that the FreedomPop WIMAX network’ coverage is small, but, if you live in an area with coverage you get excellent download and upload speeds” -Ryan H, Amazon
- “I have been using FreedomPop for about 3 weeks now. Before FreedomPop I had Net Zero. I must say that FreedomPop seems faster and receives a stronger single than my previous carrier. I glad I made the switch.”- Rich Ashley, Facebook
- “Ok, i just got the USB device. So far i am loving it. I work in telecom so i expected a couple of minutes of setup. I was very pleasantly surprised it was true plug-and-play, and on a MAC!.I will keep using it, and believe me if the experience is this silky smooth, i will be telling all my friends and coworkers!”- Juan Zacarias, Facebook
- “If you havn’t heard of FreedomPop yet, you will soon. Free data plan? Game changer. @FreedomPop4G”- Charlie Houchin, Twitter